Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Home

Devon County Indoor Bowls Association

(affiliated to the English Indoor Bowls Association Ltd)

(founded 1973)

Clubs Affiliated

Axminster, Budleigh Salterton, Dawlish, Exonia, Honiton, Isca, Kingsley, Madeira, Mid Devon, North Devon, Plymouth Life Centre, Sidmouth, South Hams, Torbay , Torquay United

Please see Notice Board for Latest Updates

15/10/20: Further EIBA Guidance

10/10/20: DCIBA Tour Cancelled

President's Message

My thoughts continue to be with you all at this difficult time. Our AGM has been postponed so I am sending you this message.

Like everything else my Presidential Year was cut short. Likewise all our internal club finals are yet to be played, also Devon's EIBA Liberty Trophy Final at Nottingham.

Our yearly friendly County Tour was very successful, winning three games out of four with a plus of 47 shots. Thanks to all you Ladies and Gentlemen. Thanks also to the eleven Clubs that supported it.

I hope that all Clubs are looking after each other by phone or email at this horrible time as I know that we are all itching to get back out on our indoor rinks or outdoor greens so once again we can enjoy our rivalry and friendship.

Thank you for all your super support and encouragement shown to me throughout the season.

George Mabon

President DCIBA (2019-2020)

April 2020

Presidential Team 2019-2020

President: George Mabon (Axminster)

Senior Vice President:  Mousa Al-Kordi (Exonia)

Junior Vice President: Ian Turner (Mid Devon)

[Immediate Past President: Chris Beer (Kingsley)

President's 2019-20 address – George Mabon, President DCIBA

I am very proud to be part of the dedicated officials who give up their time to make the DCIBA a highly successful and respected County Association in the bowling world.

During my year, I would like to encourage everyone of all ages within our area to enjoy our sport with fun, friendship and companionship.

My thanks go to all of you who have come forward to make up our team for the 2019-2020 season.

Let's go out and win, plus enjoy playing the most enjoyable sport in the UK - Bowls.

George Mabon

President

2019-2020

President George Mabon President George Mabon